Can cucumber cause gas problem to babies ?

Can Eating habits of mother effect child's health? eg If she consume potatos, cucumber can cause gas problem to baby?
Asked On : Tue, 2 Jun 2009
may or may not happen. what type of food u eat, its content present in the breast milk. usually baby is not affected by food which has eaten by mother but some times it can be happen. so if u notice that ur baby is uncomfortable after a particular food that u have eaten, avoid that food.
usually it is coincidence that baby is suffering from intestinal colic & blaim was given to food that eaten by mother. give burping to baby after every feed to prevent gase related problem. apply (assafoiteeda) heeng paste on abdomen of baby whenever a gaseous problem happen to baby.

no! but  check if it gives you some problem. i am eating anything and everything after 5 days of my c-section. me n my baby we never had any problem. take moderate amount of food...

Anonymous's Response
Actually yes. Bcoz what u eat maybe present in the breast milk. so if u notice that ure baby is uncomfortable after u have eaten some food u can avoid that.