Can cow's milk cause gas and can we give colic aid for the it ?

We give cow s milk to our baby in the morning and if the same milk is remained we give it again in the evening. Can this cause gas? If yes what could be the remedy. My neighbor told me to put ginger powder while boiling the milk the second time, will this help. How do we know whether the baby is suffering from gas, what could be the symptoms. My baby had her dinner and drank milk, she was normal, then she suddenly started crying for over 30 minutes. Not sure what could be the problem. Can colic aid be given? Appreciate your advise. Thanks & Regards, Rakesh
Asked On : Tue, 28 Jun 2011