Can continuous eating of raw rice cause anemia, forgetfulness and hair fall ?

hello dr.kathy canton i am chain eater of raw rice.........for the past 3 years ................i couldnoyt able to control but now am trying to reduce it,i became anemic too,ma hemoglobin is 7.5 only, wat shall i eat to became healthy .......plz doctor tell me i used to study well,only once i used to study.and i will remember easily,but now i am unable to remember getting continous hair fall also........................motion problem is also thr.........
Asked On : Tue, 28 Jun 2011