Can consumption of caffeine increase pain during menstruation and cause a brown/black discharge ?

Hi, I ve been having a brown/ black discharge for about a month when I don t have my period and Im starting to get worried. I have noticed when I drink or eat something with caffine in it,the discharge seems to get worse and also when I get my periods I get extream pains if I ve touch caffine, is this normal for woman?
Asked On : Thu, 31 Mar 2011
you have some thing wrong in your genital tract,i think it has not relation with caffeine you require some investigations for your problem,consult your gynacologist.