Can constant whipping in the wind cause hair loss ?

I am a 29 yearold white male who just bought a bike I ve maintained a fairly decent amount of hair with propecia for the lastt5 years but I recentl bought a motorcycle and am curious now if my hair can handle the highway speed winds that feel as though they are pulling my hair out,,, so if u would. Let me know is that even possible to lose more hair due to my hair constantly whipping around in the wind.. Thank you
Asked On : Thu, 26 May 2011
Well the exposures to high winds while you are riding your motorcycle and the effect which it will have on the hair roots will mostly depend on the current status and the strength of your hair root. Its advisable that you wear a helmet and then ride. This will cover the hair and protect from wind exposure. Regards.