Can clomifene tablets work in the absence of menstruation ?

Iam a 39 year old lady diagnosed with pof am on fertility drugs can they work in the absence of menstruation?how does it work? thanks
Asked On : Mon, 4 Apr 2011
POF means pre mature ovarian failure and absent menses , role of clomifene citrate is doubtful
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”
hii!clomifene is non steroidalagent which stimulate will indicated for amenorrohoea means abcence of menses,irregular should be tking on 5th day of period.dose start with50mg to increases 200