Can cirrhosis of the liver cause blood to appear in urine and semen ?

Can cirrhosis of the liver cause blood to appear in urine and semen? can cirrhosis of the liver cause blood to appear in your urine and blood? I am 40 yrs old. Black male. I found blood in my urine the first time at age 25. It didnt happen again until my mid to late thirties. In my thirties, i found blood in my semen as well. I suspected prostate cancer , but my PSA score was 0.87 and my digital exam of my prostate was negative for nodules or BPH. I suspected that I might have herpes , but tested negative as well. I dont drink, smoke or do drugs. No history of high blood pressure , heart issues and etc. I noticed this happens after sex or masturbation. Just dont have a clue as to why this is happening and trying to get to the cause.
Asked On : Thu, 2 Jun 2011