Can circumcision stop the problem of painful sore foreskin on the penis which keeps coming on and off ?

Hi, Im a 23 year old male. I recently saw a urologist about a possible case of trush which he determined was not and that the fissures on my foreskin , im not cercumsized, are being created from strain in the area which will eventually scar over and create a tightness in the area which could potentially cause the same issue to arise again later. He recommended a possible circumsision. This problem, like he said has occured before which at the time i did not go see a doctor. I took care of it myself until it healed up which is did just suddenly go away i feel like before. During all this i tore my frenulum i think he said it was, the piece of web skin connecting shaft to head of penis. Anyways that all healed up and scarred a bit, the urologist was impressed on how well it healed considering i took care of it myself. The problem im having now is this. The tips of the foreskin that were open before did reopen and its quite painful. They ve healed up for the most part now, a little bit more time and i should be ok there but while all this was going on it seems like a small cut developed around the bottom edge of the penis head right where the shaft meets head. A sore has opened both where the piece i wripped healed up before and then on the other side randomly. The one area has started to swell some and is very uncomfortable to even just lay on my stomach. It doesnt appear to be infected but i have been putting neosporin on it just incase. Ive been trying to keep it clean and dry as much as possible considering im uncercumsized and it just gets covered up naturally. I think the swelling might be going down but im just a bit concerned. It seems like all these problems started happening all at once and went away and now they re back at a very unpleasent time in my life... What should i do?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Apr 2011