Can chest burning, breathlessness and nausea be the symptoms of heart attack or related to GERD ?

hello i am writing againg and at this point writing on a daily basis. i have an problem for sometime now i have a feeling of tightness in the chest burning shortness of breath burping nausea . last year i was diagnosed with gerd . in the november of last year i had event monitor stress test echo.i also had a repeat echo and ekg in may of this year . i have a constant fear its my heart. do i need to to any further testing, and how often u should be going to a cardiologist .how often there can be any changes. and second portrays to my stomach issues, my doc didnt want to do any colonoscopy she gave me prevacid but i havent taking it. is there a chance of cancer in my age.last year i had an ultrasound of my pancreas nad my bowels it was normal i also feel like my heart flutters or skips a beat
Asked On : Mon, 22 Aug 2011