Can cervical cancer that has been treated by radiation and chemo ?

the disentagration of the L5 My sister was diagnosed with cervical cancer early last year, she has been having extreme back pain , and now they are telling her that her L5 has either been compromised by the radiation or chemo, the cancer has spread to the bones. What is the chance that it is from the radiation compared to the spreading of cancer? My sister is not real forthcoming with information, and I am concerned not only for her, but for the rest of the family.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Aug 2011