Can certain soaps cause brownish discharge from my vagina ?

thank you for taking the time to read this . my name is heather i am 20 years ol and last month i started to notice that certain soap makes my feminine parts smell different , soon after i noticed a brownish discharge with a small amount of blood too . please what is it ? what do i do to fix it ? is there something wrong with me ? :/ -heather
Asked On : Tue, 8 Mar 2011
The use of soap has no relation to vaginal bleeding.You need to find out where is the bleeding is from and during which part of your cycle.Please consult a doctor for examination.