Can cancerous cyst break during operation and the cancerous cells spread to other organs of the body?

Hello Doctors. I have a very confusing question to ask. Hope you can give me a good answer. There was a cysts of about 10 cm in my mum s uterus and she just removed it last week. The doctor in charge of my mum s case told her that the cysts is actually a cancerous one. It is about stage 2 going to 3 and he advice my mum to go for 6 chemo . My mum was really afraid and we went to several doctors and they gave the same advice too. Yesterday, we met another doctor, and he said that, during the operation, the cysts is supposely remove together with the uterus but the doctor in charge of the operation broke the cysts and causing the content of the cysts flows out. That s why the operation extended for about an hour because of the cleansing inside the stomach. The doctor now advice her to go for the treatments is to prevent the cancerous cells from growing and spread to another organ . I just browse the web and found that there is a Dr.Simoncini in youtube, he taught the people to take sodium bicarbonate instead of going for the chemo. Now, can this be trusted?
Asked On : Sat, 28 Apr 2012