Can breast pumps increase the breast size ?

hi plz tell me is breast enlargment pums can inlarg breast size
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jul 2011
Hi,thanks for query.Sorry dear there is nothing like breast enlargement pump.There are no medicines for this even.This grows naturally as per your age under influence of female hormones.Your over all physical development can also play a role in this.Please do not get much anxious over this issue.Please avoid taking any thing for this purpose without asking your doctor as there are many bogus things making tall claims are available in the market.
wishing you good health.