Can breaking of condom inside the vagina while on birth control pills still make me pregnant ?

Me and my boyfriend had sex on Sunday July 3rd on the last day of my period. When we switched positions he looked at his condom and made sure it wasn t broken like we also do. So he put it back in and right when he did a couple of thrust he felt it break so he took it out. He didn t **** inside of me he used the restroom before we had sex and so did I. I ve been on birth control for 3 years now. Before we had sex I took my pills 7 days without missing any. I heard that when you take the pills seven days without missing any you are ALWAYS protected when you are on your period when you have sex, is that true?. When I m on my period I don t take the pills, but on the last day s of my period I take the pill. I do not ovulate until July 13th, so we had sex 9 days before I ovulate. What s the chances that I could get pregnant from it breaking? My breast do hurt a little just sore they don t hurt to touch. Just feels sore, it was like that before we had sex. For some reason under my breast are also so as well, kinda like if you worked your abs out but below my breast. I haven t workout this week only have been working more the Usual.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jul 2011