Can brain move? Or am I tired? Why can't I move my legs when I wish?

In the past two months I have experienced minor (at first) problems with something hard to explain, at first n usually it only last a couple of sseconds even though it seems like longer, where it feels like my brain is moving (falling over?). Really gets my attention. At first I blew it off like maybe I am tired? But then one day when out in public with friends, I couldn t walk with them because I couldn t get my body to respond, like in my head I was telling myself to pick up my foot and set it down but it s like I couldn t without alot of effort and no feel to my footing when I did, this went on longer than usual and i was holding myself up on someone s car while I tried to walk bcuz even though I was vertical, my brain was like i m horizontal, hard to explain like a collapsing momentarily of an electromagnetic field then after about 7-10 secs while i attempted and finally made 3 steps it went away. People asked me what r you doing? and I told them my foot was hurting, then i went in the bathroom and shook uncontrollably and cried because what ever is happening is scaring me...After that episode it has happen twice but only for the brief sec or two like originally started out....
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012