Can bleeding and clotting after first time sex lead to pregnancy ?

I m 19 , female my boyfriend and i just had sex on the 12 of April for the first time i ended up bleeding and than we had sex a few days later and i was still bleeding but than i went to bathroom and there were blood clots and he hurt when i peeped , i know i have a UTI and im drinking water and cranberry juice, but about the bleeding, clotting and cramps, im worried that i may be prego but it may be just me being paranoid, i need advice quick
Asked On : Sat, 16 Apr 2011