Can birth control pills be treated as emergency contraceptives ?

I have been on lutera for 5 weeks. i had sex yesterday and lutera was the only protection used. i was paranoid and felt like taking an emergency contraceptive and read that lutera could be used as an emergency contraceptive. i took 5 white pills from another pack (not wanting to mess up the days on my current one) and do not want to take the other 5 pills as instructed to do so. what will be the side effect of only taking 5 pills and never taking 5 twelve hours later? should i continue taking birth control like i normally do on a daily basis. i am very small and weigh only 95 pounds.
Asked On : Mon, 3 Jan 2011