Can bending over cause a large abdominal aortic aneurysm to rupture?

can bending over cause a large abdominal aortic aneurysm to rupture? my dad was having a lot of back pain and he agreed to go to the ER, he was sitting on the side of the bed and bent over to put his shoes on, I went to get my things together, then when I came back he was sitting in chair but was sweating , so I called 911, ems came and his vital signs were ok, they thought he had a disc problem , anyway they took him to hospital, but in the er he passed out and had a seizure and then his blood pressure bottomed out and they tried and tried but couldn t revive him, and said he died of a aortic dissection and large abdominal aortic aneurysm rupture--I feel like it is my fault because I didn t help him put his shoes on--if I would have been more helpful and not let him bend over to put his shoes on, but helped him instead, maybe it wouldn thave ruptured and he could have gotten help and been saved?
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012