Can becosule and zincovit taken together to get boosting hair regrowth in case of androgenic alopecia?

Hi, Can I take becosule and zincovit together to get all required vitamin and mineral supplement for boosting up hair regrowth in case of androgenic alopecia? I m on drug finpecia (cipla) for 1.5 years. Though it has slowed down the loss rate and atleast maintaining the same but no regrowth atall, especially at frontal and temple regions. I don t want to use minoxidil . Zincovit contains much zinc along with a higher concentration of vit-A. So, will it be helpful or harmful to take a becosule and a zincovit tab per day for me. I don t know whether I ve any vitamin/mineral deficiency or not. Please suggest!
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012