Can barely hear on right ear. Q-tip has blood on it. Had ear infection. Suggestions?

I caught the flu and got an war infection 6 days ago. Just finished my last dose of antibiotics and can hear much better but I think I damaged my right ear by putting too many qtips in it too far. Now I can barely hear out of my right war and when I stick a q tip in it a very very small part of it has blood on it. Will this go away on its own? The best way I can describe the feeling is that it feels like that ear is clogged. Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013