Can ayurvedic treatment help me to increase my height after an injury ?

Hi, I am 25 years old and my height is 4 9 inches. I am very worried about my growth. At the age of 13, I met with an accident. I got fracture in my back bone and there was a pus formation in it . I got operated. I was hospitalized for 1 month and was prevented from physical activities. Please let me know if I use Dr Ayurveda advanced growth formula or other similar products will it help in increasing my height. Please help me. Regards Namita
Asked On : Thu, 23 Jun 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Sorry dear you cannot increase height at this age,but don't be depressed be positive and energetic is needed because size or height does not matter there are many people who may be smaller than you,keep always seeing the brighter side,take care.
General & Family Physician Dr. Jitender Chauhan's  Response
Dear Namita, at this age it is not possible for you to increase height. Girls usually attain maximum height by the age of 16 years and after that only slight change may occur for few more years after that height cannot be increased as the ends of the growing bones fuses. So in your case you will not be able to achieve gain in height. There are no medications available to increase height once the bones fuses. You must try to be happy with your height and should look forward to enhance your overall personality. Wish you good health.