Can axiety tablets become addictive ? also will my anxiety panic

Can axiety tablets become addictive? also will my anxiety panic attacks stay with me for life now? Someone told me thats had it for 14yrs she told me that im going to have anxiety for the rest of my life now that scared me cause thats my life over for me ive only started to get them 3weeks ago they already started to rule my life :( will i have it for the rest of my life now will i get addicted but iff i get addicted whats actually wrong with that? as long as they help you when you need them.right ? PLEASE EXPLAIN PEOPLE, THANKS.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009