Can anyone get pregnant with a cyst in ovary ?

HELLO DOCTOR , I HAD INTERCOURCE WITH MY GIRL FRND LAST 23RD FRBRUARY AND SHE WAS SAYING HER MENSUS SHOULD COME ON 9TH MARCH AND SHE DID HOME PREGANACY TEST AND IT IS POSITIVE.ACTUALLY SHE IS MARRIED AND SHE IS LIVING WITH HER HUSBAND. AND SHE HAS CYST IN THE OVERY SO SHE TOLD ME EVEN IF WE DO UN PROTECTIVCE SEX SHE WILL NOT CONCEIVE.I DID WITHDRAWAL METHOD AND AND I DID NOT EAJCULATE INSIDE HER VAGINA. HOW CAN I CONFIRM THE PRGNANCY IS FROM ME OR HER HUSBAND.WHT SHOULD I DO TO AVOID FUTURE PROBLEMS I have still some more doubts to clarify. this lady was undergoing treatment for cyst and the doctors were also saying less chance on pregnancy .she and her hus was trying for child for the last 3 years and was not succefull till now.Her doctors were advising her to go for laproscopic surgery to remove her cyst.but due to financial problems she couldn t do that.and other option given by doctors was about trying for second child.(she already have one child) this is what i wonder how she got preganant it because of me.and i am afraid this will affect my future as i am married and i have 2 kids also. i did sex with her only once on 23rd february 2011 and it was only for less than or almost one minut only.after that i withdrawn and ejaculate outside. how can i make sure that the pregnancy is not from me. she already told her hus that she is preganant and she cannaot do abortion now. i dont want to take me in this situation. i am helpless and scared about my family life i am not sure whether she was preganant before we did sex and she is using this for threatening me for money.
Asked On : Wed, 23 Mar 2011
  Anonymous's Response
Dear Devdas,
Practically there is only one way to confirm regarding child that it is due to you or her can go for DNA test of yourself and amniotic fluid of your girl friend .
Other possible thing could be she might not be pregnant and pretending to be ,if so you will be able to realise very soon.One more thing here is to be noted is that UPT cannot come +ve within 14 days of relations so if she is not lying that she is pregnant then she might be pregnant not due to you ,but due to her husband.

I have tried to show you every possible way ,
Hope this clears your doubt and are able to free yourself.

Try avoiding such a situation in future .

dr jignesh