Can any online doctor tell us how to get an abortion done ?

we are lovers. yesterday we did the that we r afraide may be gives a baby.she is afraid..if she birth she will die and i also die.i cant live without her.we r lovining around 6 years.we can merry now.but our age is problem..other our family is populer in our thing i have to do one i want to live or can u give me to get ride the baby..i dont know she has a baby or not.she is affraid can u tell me pls.i am in a problem
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jul 2011
Hi Asraj
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
Please stop worrying much.If she is in her safe period , there are no chances of pregnancy.Please provide more information like her menstrual period duration , Last menstrual period date.You can provide these details as a comment to this post.
Pediatrician Dr. Aseem's  Response
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob, first you have to mention how many days after her period, you did intercourse. as if you do it 10th to 18th day, there is more chance of getting pregnant.
ok if you did unprotected sex she can take unwanted 72 like tab with 48 hrs of intercourse as per advise of your doc.
Dr aseem