Can any online doctor tell me the treatment for hole in the heart ?

Asked On : Wed, 9 Mar 2011
it seems you have already consulted cardiologist
be calm cardiologist is the best person to guide you for further management
follow cardiologist's advice treatment is available and your baby will be all right

Dr.K.Gowthaman, a Chennai based Ayurvedic Research Doctor has done lots of research. I suggest, please consult him by email: His Mobile No. is: +91 9940079511.
General & Family Physician Dr. Tina Jacob Das's  Response
Thank you for trusting healthcare magic. I totally understand your state, but please do not panic. As what you have mentioned, some type of these holes get corrected by their own with time. It depends what age is your kid and what is the defect. I assume, the cardiologist who had diagnosed this , must have also told you about this.If not pl consult with him, regarding the same. Or if it is operable, at what age.