Can any online doctor tell me about the dose and the work of these medicines for osteoarthritis ?

Hi Doctor May i know the Tablet functions of (NOVA PLUS 75, Nupenta, Fenlong MR Cream, Lornasafe, Rejoint Tablet). I m Female,49 years old,i have osteoarthritis problem and i have consulted one of the doctor he have adviced me to test for thyroid and said it may be reason for this problem and advice me to take this medicine. please make a tablet functions of above once again thank you.Please reply me its my humble request.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Apr 2011