Can any online doctor tell me about the disease called Cirrhosis ?

Hi Sir, I am having problem of kidney cancer; Brief about the reports. # Neoplastic renal mass lesion involving lower pole of left kidney. #A hyperechoic rounded lesion with fuzzy lateral margin is seen in the left kidney. An eccentric cystic with calcification is seen in the lesion. Low vasclarity is detected in the lesion on doppler. IMPRESSION: Cirrhosis with multiple hemangiomas in the liver Splenomegaly Left renal cortical vascular hyperechoic heterogenousfocal lesion. Suspicious of malignancy. Please advise what is the problem exectly?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Apr 2011