Can any online doctor tell me about the condition of my back and if any surgery required ?

HI, my name is maria, on april of 2010 I had a fall at work, I was at the time a dietary cook. I had a really bad fall on my way to discard some boxes in our store area as I was walking my foot caught on to some electrical cords that were taped on top of a metal plate under the door frame. I fell face down forward it happened so quickly that before I new what had just happened I had fallen this fall left me so shaken that it was dificult to move and pick my self up. I instantly felt pain to my low back, mid back, upper back ,nect ,shoulders and pain to my right knee I also felt pain in my ribs and chest . I would like to mention to you that I have had 2 spinal surgeries the have fused my L5 to my L4 I have had a total of 4 falls at my ex-place of employment that have injured my whole back this by far has been my worst fall of the 4 It s been a year since my fall and I still have pain in all the places that I have mentioned to you. I have pain to my left leg that shoots down my left leg to the shin area that feels like im being cut and it feels numb my foot has tingling and numbness to it. I recently have found out that I am diabetic. I am a 54 yr old woman that is weighing now at 160 lbs. I recently had an MRI done to mid/low back. I now have 5 bulging disk, my L3,l4,and L5 the nerves are being compressed. My question is how bad is my back and in your opinion will I need surgery . The pain is always there to my leg especially when I try to walk faster. What kind of shape am I in?
Asked On : Thu, 16 Jun 2011