Can any online doctor tell me about my follicle study and ovulation ?

I am 30 years and married for last 1.7 months .. Have been trying for a baby for last four months ... Did a follicle study for the first month this time .. The study states no dominant follicle on day 12 and day 14 .... ET of 6 mm on day 12 and ET of 7.3 mm on day 14 , right ocary measures 3.2*2.6 mm and left ovary measures 3.7 * 2.4 mm.. my period cycle is about 35 days ..for the last four months my periods cycle has been close to 35 days or even a little higher ... do i still have chances of ovalution consideirng the current follcile study and my oeriod cycle .. and for how many more days should i continue with follcile study in this cycle to know when the egg is ruptured if i am ovaluting ??I am not on any drugus as on date except a folic acid which was prescribed ..any views
Asked On : Sat, 25 Jun 2011