Can any online doctor suggest me based on the report of my knee injury ?

hi i m dhwanil. i fell from bike n hurt ma left knee an MRI scan n following is the conclusion: 1 mild anterior translation of tibia over femur with no obvious tear of graft. 2 no obvious intercondylar roof osteophytes or intercondylar roof direct impingment on the ACL graft. 3 possible undisplaced fracture with adjecent bone contusionin the posterior aspect of lateral tibial condyle. 4 moderate synovial effusion . 5 grade III linear hyperintense altered signal in the body and posterior horn of medial meniscus reaching the inferior articular maargin, suggestive of tear. pls suggest what is the treatment for the above case....thanks
Asked On : Sat, 26 Mar 2011