Can any online doctor please suggest about my semen analysis and blood report

i am concerned about the test report, SEMEN ANLYSIS and BLOOD TEST Hi, I am 31 year guy, married 1.5 years before. We were under prevention by last one year, by me using the condom. Only by last 5 months we are having free intercourse for baby. Well, we are not positive so far. On initiative, I have undergone the SEMEN ANLYSIS and BLOOD TEST per the Doctor direction. Per the report, my consultant said i am normal. But, i am concerned about the test report stated below. Can you please let me know my CONCENTRATIO (20Million/ML)is it normal characteristics. As the WHO says (20 to 60) is the ideal. Do i need some improvment? VISCOSITY: Normal VOLUME: 2.0ML pH: 7.5 CONCENTRATION: 20Million/ML TOTAL NUMBER: 40Million/ML MOTILITY: 70% (Progressive: 45%, Non Progressive: 25%) IMMOTILE: 30% MORPHOLOGY: 18% WBC: 1/HPF REPORT: NORMOZOOSPERMIA
Asked On : Sat, 8 Jan 2011