Can any online doctor help me with the ultrasound scan test ?

I went to obgyne today and took an unltasound and the result was: BG:51 NG:-10 FG:1.4/ DYN:2 ENH:2/2 SCC:1 85MM 7.5M F1234 BG:41 NG:-2 FG:5.4/ DYN:2 ENH:2/2 85MM 6.5M TRANSRECTAL SONOGRAPHY: UTERUS IS IN THE MIDLINE, ANTEVERTED AND NORMAL IN SIZE MEASURING 4.4 X 2.2 X 3.0-CM. ENDOMETRIAL STRIPE IS THIN, 0.4CM. CERVIEX IS WELL DEFINED. ABSENCE OF WELL FORMED GESTATIONAL SAC OR VIABLE FETUS. BOTH OVARIES ARE NORMAL IN SIZE BUT WITH PREDOMINANTLY SMALL FOLLICLE CYSTST. RIGHT AND LEFT OVARY MEASURE 3.1 X 2.2-CM, RESPECTIVELY. FALLOPIAN TUBES ARE NOT DILATED. RETROUTERINE AND RETROVESSICLE AREAS ARE CLEAR. REMAINDER IS UNREMARKABLE.:) ( but when i go to ebgyne to read the result she s already out.. Now, I was confused what is meaning of the result? lease help me to know.. or do i need to take medicine to get pregnant? my husband and i was so excited to have a kid..
Asked On : Sat, 4 Jun 2011