Can any online doctor help me with the ultrasound and pelvic scan report ?

Hi doctor , i just got my abdominal & pelvic ultrasonography done. it says uterus is anteverted, measures 7.80*3.08*4.31 cms. The endometrial thickness is 7.0 mm. No focal myometrial lesions seen. is it normal? also, says both ovaries are bulky and show multiple small follicles. right ovary measures 2.75*3.06*2.85 cm, Vol = 12.25ml left ovary measures 3.52* 3.02*2.33cm, Vol = 12.94ml.. is it something to worry about? please help me..
Asked On : Thu, 3 Mar 2011