Can any online doctor help me with the semen analysis report ?

am a 22 YRS UNMARRIED male home. i did my semen analysis since they are looking for an alliance in my home . the count was 20 million and after half an hour the active sperms were 13% ,sluggish was 29% and non motile was 42% . the lab technician told its too tough for me to parent a child . so i went to my family doctor . he told even 2 % is enough to make a girl conceived ... and ly after marriage the figures will go up ... i stat true . some one tell me pl . can i marry and if i marry will i be able to have a child by normal sex
Asked On : Sat, 26 Mar 2011