Can any online doctor help me with the scan results of the 2nd trimester ?

I am of 35 years 6months 24 weeks from the date of conceive my second child, my health parameters like triple test was found normal.I have done the following tests, i.e S.BETA HCG LMP Serum & the value is 21025.0 m/u/ml at 25.1 week refernce value is 2700-78100 m/u/ml,Alpha FETA PROTEIN in 2nd trisemester 228.74ng/ml where as range should be between 10-550ng/ml,my T3,T4, Tsh values are normal, haemoglobin-8.3gm/d [11.5 to 16.5]l& Neurophils 73% [50 to 70%], Sir what do you suggest is every thing fine!
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jul 2011