Can any online doctor help me with the lipid profile test results ?

hello doctor i just had a lipid profil test don these are my reading cholestorol is 142,TGL is 201.0,HDLis 36.0, LDL is 66.0,VLDLis 40 risk ratio for CHD is 3.9:1. I am 33 years of age female married ,my periods have not been regular and i really want to be pregnant oh and i weigh 85 kg and my height is 5.1.
Asked On : Wed, 29 Jun 2011
Welcome to HCM.
According to your Ht and are very obese(BMI-36).you have to work hard to reduce your weight.First you try to reduce your Wt.Consult physio trainer and dietician for better planning.
Consult gynecologist for your period problem.
You will certainly get pregnancy.Best wishes.
Infertility Specialist Dr. Abhishek S. Parihar's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic
Lipid profile test appears borderline that is total cholesterol in normal range but tiglyceride is on higher side and HDL on lower side. For not getting pregnant you need to be evaluated by an infertility specialist. You need to undergo certain tests for hormones like FSH,LH,Estrogen, Prolactin,TSH etc. Also your husband require to undergo semen analysis. Also get one ultrasound done. Polycystic ovarian syndrome is a common problem leading to infertility. try to reduce weight. Take care.