Can any online doctor help me with the echo color Doppler test ?

what is LHV with antero-lateral wall hypokinesia,diastolic dysfunction &58%LV EF Age is 52 yrs, gender female. Taking treatment for high B.P & DIABETIC.the above was finding of echo color doppler test.
Asked On : Fri, 20 May 2011
Cardiologist, Interventional 's  Response
LVH is due to the increased load on the heart due to high BP. In view of age, hypertension and diabetes (all risk factors for coronary artery disease), the presence of diminished movement (hypokinesia) of a segment of the wall of the heart could mean that the blood supply to that part is reduced due to blockages in the coronary arteries. 58% left ventricular ejection fraction can be considered as normal. Ejection fraction is the percentage of the blood pumped out of the heart with each beat (55%-70% is normal)
Based on these echo findings and based on the risk factor profile, it would be advisable to do coronary angiography
Hi ,
LVH stands for Left Ventricular Hypertrophy(wall of a heart chamber has increased in thickness), and due to this it is not pumping well(antero-lateral wall hypokinesia). Due to this the heart is working under stress, which can lead to long term damage.