Can any online doctor help me with the MRI scan results of the knee joint ?

sir i m subrata debnath. i have pain in my right knee.becoz in the earlier time playing football my right knee defected. i have done MRI of knee joint as referred by Dr. R.N. bhattacharya from R.G.kar medical college&hospital.scan centre. clinical history- follow-upcase of ACL reconstruction (done in 2007) now complaining of stiffness ROM of right knee. FINDINGs-------- BONES- I11-defined areas of marrow oedema seen in lateral femoral condyle. metallic are present due to fixation screws in femur and tibia. SUPRAPATELLAR BURSA- no significant collection seen. JOIN SPACE- Evidance of ill-defined fibrosis seen in hoffa\
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jul 2011