Can any online doctor help me with the CT scan of the brain ?

Report of CT Scan of Brain of Smt. Bisakha Sen, aged - 57 yrs :- A well-defined hypodense area is seen in the right postero-superior parietal lobe . Discharge summary :- a) Seizure disorder in a case of old intra- cerebral haemorrhage. b) Hypertension. c) Aspiration pneumonia . d) With recurrent convulsion & respiratory distress. May I request you to send report by diagonising to the undersigned thru mail : Alokananda Sen (husband)
Asked On : Wed, 8 Jun 2011
Hi Alokananda,
Welcome to HCM.
The hypodense area detected on CT is suggestive of organised intra-cerebral haemorrhage of old origin and not a recent development. This organisation of blood clot could trigger convulsions, as experienced by your wife. In addition to this according to the discharge summary she was also suffering from high blood pressure and breathing difficulty due to aspiration pneumonia.