Can any online doctor help me with my semen analysis report ?

Dear Doctor my age 28 yearsheight 6 fitweight 58 kg i have TB in my past Presently iam healthy seminal report is quantity 20mlcolour milky whiteconsistency thick liquidreaction alkalnePH 7 total cout of sperms 10 million Dear Doctor my age 28 years,height-6 fit,weight 58 kg, i have TB in my past Presently iam healthy seminal report is quantity 2.0ml,colour-milky white,consistency-thick liquid,reaction-alkalne,P.H-7.0, total cout of sperms 10 million/ml of semen Motali,ty after 1/2 hours total motile-10% active motile-10%,moderatelymotile-10%,sluggeshly motile-20% ,non motile-60% after 1hour total motile-8% active motile-5%,moderatelymotile-10%,sluggeshly motile-25% ,non motile-60% after 4hour total motile-2% active motile-00%,moderatelymotile-5%,sluggeshly motile-15% ,non motile-80% micro scopic morphology-10 to15% immature forms 08 to 10% tail less-02 to 04 %,pin head 01 to02%,W.B.C-4-6/hpf,R.B.C-no found, epithelial cell-not found,trichmonous-not found so pls tell sir i can be a fatheror not if not treatments are avilable for me. and duration as per abnomality which shows in my report. so taking medicine after showing doctor he gave me siphene-m and carnisure 500mg tablet and advice it to take two months so tell sir/mam it is right treatment for me and i will be father or not if yes how much time it will take.
Asked On : Tue, 7 Jun 2011