Can any online doctor help me as I have been suffering from pain due to broken fibula for 3 years now ?

Pauline 42 yrs. I suffered open fractures to my left tibia & fibula 6 yrs ago after a road accident. Since then I have had 2 grafts and pinnings of the tibia, which has now finally healed. The 2nd graft was taken from the fibula around 3 1/2 years ago which has not healed yet. I am very stiff in the mornings and suffer much pain throughout the day and night. My knee and ankle swell up, sharp stabbing pains near the breaks. I often have pins and needles in my left foot, and now get a popping sensation in my right hip. I suppose because my right leg has been compensating for 6 years now. I am unsteady on my feet but walk as much as possible with 1 stick and keep up a good diet . I have kept up all my exercises even though there is no more the physio can do for me. Will my mobility stay like this? or is there more the orthopaedic surgeon can do?
Asked On : Sat, 6 Aug 2011