Can any online doctor help me about my readings of blood pressure ?

Normally my blood pressure ranges between 104-127 over 69-79. However last week during a visit to my doctor, my pressure read quite high (the doctor did not tell me the exact reading). He suggested I take my readings at home for a few weeks then return for another check up as I always get nervous during my consultations. My readings have been within my usual ranges at home, however at some point during the day, usually around 4-8pm my readings will rise to 131-138 over 81-83 and my heart rate is around 90-100. Is this classed as high blood pressure? What will my doctor do?
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jan 2012