Can any online doctor advise me on the liver functioning test report ?

Hi I ve got my Liver Functioning Test report. Below is my testing report. Bilirubin-Total, serum by Diazo method 0.48 0.10 - 1.20 mg/dL Bilirubin-Conjugated, serum by Diazo method 0.08 Upto 0.3 mg/dL Bilirubin-Unconjugated, serum by calculation 0.40 0.1 to 1.0 mg/dL SGOT (AST), serum by Enzymatic method 26 Upto 35 IU/Lt SGPT ( ALT ), serum by Enzymatic Method 57 30 - 65 U/Lt Alkaline Phosphatase ,serum by pNPP-kinetic 151 Adult Male : 20 - 130 IU/Lt Protein (total), serum by Biuret method 8.30 6.4 to 8.2 gm/dL Albumin , serum by Bromocresol purple method 4.71 3.2 to 4.5 gm/dL Globulin , serum by calculation 3.59 2.3 - 3.5 gm/dL After analyzing this report could you please let me know what is the issue and how it could get cured?
Asked On : Tue, 10 Apr 2012