1. when he was diagnosed to have kidney
stone, that too with 7 episodes, do tell about the TYPE/SIZE of kidney stone which your Physician has told you?
2. avoid: spinach,milk and milk products, tomatoes, capsicum, water melon, guava, brinjal, lady finger, chocolate, beets,Beans, and peanuts.
3. Avoid using too much salt and sugar, antacid
tablets containing calcium and vitamin D
4. increase your intake of potassium and magnesium
but avoid phosphorus rich food (cashew nuts,almonds,cumin/poppy seeds)
5. Eat fibre rich diet which combines with calcium in urine and is excreted in stools.
6. because RECCURENT episodes are there check you calcium level and seek opinion of an endocrinologist