Can any one suggest me what should i do for motion Problem ?

Hi, i had taken bear with chicken and spicy food on 17th Feb. On 19th Feb early morning continuos motions of 15 times with gap of 15 minutes happened. Than i consulted doctor on 19th Feb and explained him the same. The doctor gave me 3 medicines 1) Flagyl 400 - 15 Tablets (3 Times a day for 5 days) 2) Histac 150 - 10 Tablets (2 Times a day for 5 days) 3) Oflomac 200 - 6 Tablets (2 Times a day for 3 days) I have stared using the medicine from 19th Feb. Today is 21st Feb, But still after eating with in 20 minutes - 30 minutes i am getting motion. Can any one suggest me what should i do? - Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 21 Feb 2010