Can any doctor help me to increase my height ?

sir m sarika and i relly need your help my age is 22 now and i just want to improve my height tell me any best way to increment of my height m 5 1 now and i juz want 5 6 so how can be it possible
Asked On : Sat, 28 May 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
welcome to HCM
Dear Sarika you are 22 year old so there is complete osteophysis on end of long bones so there is absolutely no chance of increase of even a fraction of single inch
so do not get lured or perplexed by alluring offers and advertisement

3 users find this helpful

General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Hi, Sarika
Sorry dear,now you can not increase your height as after 20,fusion of epiphisis of bones take place so further increasing of bones and so the height.
Even then you go for physical exercise like running,jogging,rope jumping.
Ok and bye.

Ok and bye.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
Dear
welcome to healthcaremagic
sorry to say there is low chance of gaining height for you. Normally height gain age range from 14-21yrs. But beyond this less change. Also height is hereditary..if you had history of low height in your generations.There is no specific description of height gain medicine in Ayurveda but the calcium suppliment may be helpful. yoga, exercise and some asanas are effective. Please dont follow any advertisement for height gain medicines. There are useless except loss of money.
take care

For detail
http://ayurvediccure.info
info@rammani.com.np
Homeopath Dr. Rooma Ramnani's  Response
Hi sarika,
welcome to healthcaremagic forum,
there are still a few chance to increase height but only medicines may not help you.
Take SBL's Ritehite tablets once a week dose as instructed on packet. along with this do swimming, cycling and various other stretches.
u may get benefitted by it.
take care,
Dr. Rooma Ramnani
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Praveen Kumar Nigam's  Response
hi,

sorry dear,there is no any medicines for you. only physical excercise is beneficial for you like jumping,cycling etc.you can take calcium products also.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.