Can an online doctor to tell me whether - prominent bronchovascular markings with no definite active parenchymal infiltrates mean it is TB or pneumonia ?

i m undergoing tests and my pulmonologist says that there are markings (i m not sure what he called them) on my right upper lung. he checked my CBC the same day the xray was taken and the WBC were normal. so he gave me a week s dose of antibiotic to test TB vs pneumonia . i returned a couple of weeks after, took another x-ray and still the markings were there. so he s now ordering a sputum test. i wanted to get a second a opinion so i got another xray and although i haven t showed it to another pulmonologist, the radiologist gave the ff remarks on my xray: the bronchovascular markings are prominent with no definite active parenchymal infiltrates. i can send a copy of my xray if it will, help. i m just anxious to know if this maybe TB or not.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Aug 2011