Can an online doctor tell me what is white scaly tissues on the foreskin ?

sir, last two months i had noticed white scaly tissues on the foreskin it doesn t pain or any problem is there these scales come out when i try to peel it off but after some time it relapses....i visited the doctors , he told it is a fungal infection and advised me candid lotion but 1 have been using it for 2 months and no considerable improvemnt is there can any one tell me what is it? as i suspect it to be lichen scalereous..pkease suggest me what can i do now.please help me
Asked On : Mon, 10 Oct 2011