Can an online doctor suggest whether hysterectomy is needed based on the report ?

My age is 32years.Female.Weight 82kg.Hight 5.3 ft. Planning to have a baby.My TSH report 5.01 uIU/ml . uterus is anteverted and bulky in size with homogeneous myometrial echotexture.Midline endometrium is thick and measures 13.5mm. Uterine cavity is empty. Cervix is clear.Uterus measures 92.1x36.2x50.6mm.Left ovary is prominent in size with multiple small follicles and a heterogeneous sol measures 20.6x18.2mm.Left ovary measures serum CA125 report is 13.23 U/ml.Is it required to operate my ovaries or uterus?There is no pain during menstruation or during intercourse.7yrs back my right ovary has already been operated/removed (had a Benign tumor).biopsy report was ok.currently i am taking NOVELON.Is removal of ovaries and uterus needed?SHOULD I DO ANY THING ELSE? is being over weight a relevant factor?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Apr 2011