Can an online doctor suggest me which medicine to take to reduce red hair on chin and mustache ?

hello sir, I am 26 mail not married,just i have received mail from HCM regarding my red hairs on chin & mustache, HCM has advised to me use Tab.biotin & acetyl cysteine, I have conserned with another Dermatologist he examined to me and written 1.Tab. Curlzvit(Biotin,Calcium Pantothenate ,Niacinamide,PABA,Zinc & Acetyl Cysteine Tablet) daily once for 3 months. Sir i want to know is it tablet right for me?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Aug 2011